Erebus Motorsport and Holden driver David Reynolds won the 2017 Bathurst 1000 after triumphing everyone and winning the race around Mount Panorama!
Even though there were a number of crashes in the closing stages, David and co-driver Luke Youlden finished the line with the rain-drenched conditions during the first half of the marathon.
Bathurst top 10 finishers:
- David Reynolds (Erebus Motorsport/Holden)
- Scott Pye (Mobil 1 HSV Racing/Holden)
- Fabian Coulthard (Shell V-Power/Ford)
- Dale Wood (Erebus Motorsport/Holden)
- Shane van Gisbergen (Red Bull/Holden)
- Michael Caruso (Nissan)
- Todd Kelly (Sengled Racing/Nissan)
- Jason Bright (MEGA Racing/Ford)
- Andre Heimgartner (Brad Jones Racing/Holden)
- Chad Mostert (Supercheap Auto Racing/Ford)
Featured image: Creative Commons – Kytabu